Monday, May 13, 2013

Introductions

Hello,

This is my new notebook. I want to start writing more series of poetry. Instead to making these public, getting them published in some magazine, I wanted a new place to be free. I hope to talk about art, literature, and poetry. I'm a writer. I try to be a forward thinker in a thoughtless world. My family will be mentioned a lot in my work.

 It's how I deal with our issues. Oh, I'm Shon BTW. 24, and single. I only mention that I'm single because I desperately want to believe in love, though I haven't found it to be love yet. I feel that this should be the place that I keep 100% true and honest to myself and any reader or friend that stumbles upon this journal. I started this space about a month or so ago and haven't posted anything yet. I was waiting for when the mood to strike, and strike it has. Feel free to talk to me, because if I'd have at least one honest friend in the world, I'd hope it be you. Though I'm very sociable, I'm not very trusting.

So I'm trusting whoever is reading this, to read my collection with an open heart. Don't be afraid to talk to me, comment and I can follow your blog as well. I look forward to meeting you.

Peace,
Shon

No comments:

Post a Comment